Monday, November 30, 2009

Which bronzer is better? Physicians formula bronze booster or physicians formula solar powder?

If I were you I would look in different brands of bronzers. Some of my friends used that and they say its horrible. It made there face get all red and splotchy.Which bronzer is better? Physicians formula bronze booster or physicians formula solar powder?
you should provide us links so we can look at them and refresh our memories... but i looked them up myself.





And I would say for sure the bronze booster. you dont want a bronzer with spf in it then you will have sun tan lotion on certain spots of your face and not others!! And when u wash your makeup off you will have white spots! haha lol!


You want foundation or face lotion with spf lol





I have never tried the bronze booster but it looks really really pretty :)





Hope I helped :)Which bronzer is better? Physicians formula bronze booster or physicians formula solar powder?
Jennifer,





I cannot recommend neither because I've never used them. For bronzer I use and recommend Picture Perfect


http://www.coonobabe.com/picture_perfect鈥?/a>
I like the solar powder :)
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    healthy skin