Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you think bronzing powders make people look orange?

What do you think about bronzing powders? I used to use it a lot to tone down the pinkness of my skin that is kind of tan (sort of dark but not all that much). Then they discontinued the one I used to buy, but I don't know maybe it was too orange anyway. Now it seems like all the choices are for pale skinned people and they're oranger than ever. Does that really look good on anyone?Do you think bronzing powders make people look orange?
they don't look good on most people. tanning makes you age faster and it makes you look way too old. see girls a my school, they look way too orange. they are the laughing stalk of my school. lol. but i mean it looks good on girls that are light eyed and too pale. but not too much. just to make your skin a little darker.Do you think bronzing powders make people look orange?
I agree, some bronzers obviously leave off the 'orangutang' effect, but you can get some really good, effective ones.


My mum introduced me to an excellent one, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick. In the brick, there are all kinds of colours you can brush onto your face and you get an immediate glow. I'm telling you, it works. However if you over use it, your skin is literally going to break out and you will be a glitterface (not very nice) So if you use it in proportion and limited, then you should be okay.
some ppl go overboard.


apply with window open so you can really see how much you are applying .
no not to me it kinda makes people loook better
I think it depends on how much you use.
it can do, but some people just put it on badly tbh


if it's used well, it looks really good
only if you buy orange?
No, they make you glow. I use them in the Summer. Guerlain and Bobbi Brown make the best bronzers.
not if you apply it correctly...from your temple down to your cheekbone( where you would normally start applying blush) go in a downward motion. hope this helps! and dont apply to much just enough to shimmer:)
no, it doesn't. it's not worth it.


if you're going to use a bronzer, make sure it's from a really good company, like bare escentuals or elizabeth grady. drug store makeup is like putting raw chemicals on your skin. it's harmful and makes you look fake anyway. make sure you use something sheer because you'll just look fake if you don't. also, the type of brush is important to evenly distribute the makeup to give you the most even coverage.
umm it can maek poeple look orange if you put to much on.. I personally love to put on bronzer, but i don't have any. :( But make sure that you have a good brush to work with.. because if not your going to have to much of the bronzing powder on the bad brush and it will make your face look orange/


try :
I think they are orange tinted because that makes ppl look like they've been in the sun. You can get pinkish bronzer, but I prefer an oranger one...jus depends on your skin tone.


I use the Lit Up shade of Bronzed Babe from LA Minerals. They have samples for like $1 and they ship em free. Maybe you will find a new bronzer you like! http://www.laminerals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin