Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need to know If there is some Bronzing cream or powder for black women?

I need to get my skin to a golden hue color, but I cannot find any bronzing cream or powder out there. Someone please help me out. ThanksI need to know If there is some Bronzing cream or powder for black women?
Check out Revlon High lights





Or if you can't find any decent answers here go to www.makeupalley.com





GoodluckI need to know If there is some Bronzing cream or powder for black women?
mary kay has a GREAT bronzing powder, for any skin tone.
Try Victora secret's Tahitian Bronze Body Glow


.It's a shimmering-bronzing oil that makes your skin glow and it's $28.


Here is the link http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>
Umm. I would actually recommend Prescriptives, Clinique, or MAC. They're a little pricey but well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin