Saturday, November 28, 2009

Someone recommened bronzing powder for a tan on my face.?

I am limited for money right now. Can anyone suggest a good product that reasonably priced and kinda give me a price range of a good one?Someone recommened bronzing powder for a tan on my face.?
The best cheap bronzer is made by physician's formula. It can be found at most drug stores in the USA and don't be scared when putting it on, it looks ridiculous at first but once it's on your whole face it looks amazing!Someone recommened bronzing powder for a tan on my face.?
http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/B鈥?/a>


Expert Wear Bronzer By Maybelline works very well. I'm not sure of the price but i'm sure it's not very much and can be bought anywhere.
believe this or not.. get a bottle of liquid cover up(your choice of tints) mix with fav. facial or body cream. Gives an even tone of color to your face. it works
MAC carries a wonderful bronzing powder.


It's called-what else?Bronzing Powder!I own it in the ';refined golden'; shade.


I don't use it on my whole face,but as a blush,as it gives a lovely shimmery golden glow.I think it's price4d at $20 or so.


There are other brands as well.If don't want to spend a lot of money,you can buy some Maybelline or Covergirl cosmetics products.


But i suggest you invest on a quality product and don't waste your money on something that would be good for now and below average quality.


Save money and buy a really good bronzer.


Good luck!
There is a product made of mineral powder probably run you about 8-12$ You can find it in the maybeline section at any store that sells cosmetics. wal-mart is the cheapest





Just make sure you get a bronzer that is right for your skin. If you are very light skinned get the lightest bronzer they have.
I have been using Rimmel Natural bronzer for about a year now. It looks very good and you can get it from Wal-Mart for about $4.
I would go with anything from Physician's Formula. It runs about $8 at Wal-Mart, Target, Ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin