Saturday, November 28, 2009

Has anyone tried Benefit Hoola Bronzing powder?

I've been thinking of buying this bronzer for a while...and I've heard it's not orange at all but that i can look muddy or dirrty....any advice?Has anyone tried Benefit Hoola Bronzing powder?
I have to say that I really don't care for that particular bronzer. It tends to make the user look dirty, because of the color. May I suggest something else for you? For your skintone, I suggest using Stila's bronzing powder, it's called ';Sun';. There's 2 different shades, depending on your skin tone, and looking at your avatar you're probably ';Sun 2';. Stila's is much better and it has just a subtle amount of shimmer, so that it looks like you've been kissed by the sun :o) I hope I've helped. Good luck!Has anyone tried Benefit Hoola Bronzing powder?
As with any bronzer, it totally depends on how you apply it and on your skintone. It can look muddy or dirty if you don't blend it really well. Get a great big brush to apply it and you should be fine. If you wear foundation, try brushing it on your hand, putting the foundation in your hand and mixing them before application. Good luck!
Go for the natural look! Aside from using a good makeup line, you may also try Jergens Natural Glow sample for better skintone. It pays off real well when you have a great skincolor. Check out this site http://www.upkb.com/naturalglow.php for product inquiries and skincare tips.
I have Benefit Hoola, but don't use it much. It's very brown, not orange at all. I think that with the right make-up brush (big and fluffy for powder) and a light touch, it works great. Just remember that a little goes a long way. Use it sparingly and you should be fine.
To be honest I've never tried it, but my friend has and it looked great on her. It didn't make her look too dark or orange, but she looked natural with it on.
no
Yes I use it and really like it. I dont have to use much so it's lasted me almost a year. You have to be careful where you apply it and how much you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin