Monday, November 30, 2009

Wet 'n Wild Bronzzer Ultimate Bronzing Powder?

I've been looking for a good bronzer that isn't too expensive because I can't afford it. I've heard about this bronzer and it sounds pretty good since I've done some researching and reading reviews.


I have been looking for a bronzer that:


- is not noticeably shimmery/glittery that makes me look like I'm a gold plate


- doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa


- doesn't make me look dirty


- one that I can wear year-round





anyone try this bronzer before? any opinions?Wet 'n Wild Bronzzer Ultimate Bronzing Powder?
I went into Sephora one day, and this lady helped me look for a really good bronzer. She told me to just get a foundation


(powder) thats 2-3 tones darker than my face during the summer. You can use it to contour your face and just blend it out. Also, after that I use Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips. They aren't as bold and glittery as they look. It actually comes out really pretty and glowy almost. When you put these together it makes your face look absolutely flawless, idk why, but it does. Hope this helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin