Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is there anywhere I can still buy 'Ultra Glow' pressed bronzing powder as Boots no longer stock this? Thanks

Not looking for on-line purchasing.Is there anywhere I can still buy 'Ultra Glow' pressed bronzing powder as Boots no longer stock this? Thanks
If you still have an old one, does it have the makers contact details? You could contact them and check for local stockists. Good luckIs there anywhere I can still buy 'Ultra Glow' pressed bronzing powder as Boots no longer stock this? Thanks
I'm not sure, sorry. I'd reccommend Bourjois bronzers or Benefit's ';Dallas'; tho.
Try ebay express! Brand new products, no bidding!
I'm sure there is something else very similar. Why don't you try something else - you may find it 's just as good?
if u got a credit/debit card, try online, there should b loads of beauty shops online that could help u with this, failing that try some local small independent chemist or boots other chemists alliance, they may have debunked some of their stock onto them etc. good luck and happy hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin