Saturday, November 28, 2009

Whats the best reasonably priced bronzing powder?

nothing too expensive please!Whats the best reasonably priced bronzing powder?
I BOUGHT A BRONZING POWDER FROM SUPERDRUG FOR 拢4 LAST WEEK!Whats the best reasonably priced bronzing powder?
i have one from l'oreal...it is reasonably priced....try covergirl bronzers or maybe maybelline....
I like Cover Girl's bronzer, the color is 'Solstice'. It's a really nice, natural bronze, not orangey or muddy, I even wear it as eye shadow.
i bought a bronzing powder by Rimmel @ Wal-Mart last week - it was about $4 and so far I really like it. It stays on well.
some even cheap (and good)
Bobbi Brown Naturel is only 30 dollars and Estee Lauder is really good (the large compact bronzer)
I bought a Jane bronzer at the drugstore that I lave and it was only $5...kind of shimmery, but I have dry skin so I love it
http://www.itesbpo.com/aw/bronzing_powde鈥?/a>
maybelline, covergirl, loreal are all low-priced brands of make up and get be bought literally anywhere. this includes drugstores (cvs, walgreens), walmart, target, even the supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin