Saturday, November 28, 2009

Anyone tried the new Mary Kay mineral bronzing powder?

I just did, and it was awful. I'm so disappointed because I loved the old bronzer. This one goes on all blotchy and uneven. Now I'm stuck without a bronzer. Any suggestions? (please, I don't need any MK consultants telling me I am applying it incorrectly... that's not the case... it just sucks).Anyone tried the new Mary Kay mineral bronzing powder?
i have and didnt like the effectAnyone tried the new Mary Kay mineral bronzing powder?
I just became a mary kay consultant, and i have not yet tried thie bronzing powder yet. but to help answer your question.





i'm sure your not going to throw away money spent, so why don't you try to combine that bronzer you got with another bronzer. if you live near a walgreens, go there, and you will see the brand called pshycians formula. they have a bronzer that is out of this world. it's a shimmer bronzer. it's in a clear case, and has about 5 or 6 different color shimmer strips. if your a person with a light complextion then get the one that is a pinkish gold color. If you are more of a tan complected person, then get the one called Vegas Strip. What you can do is LIGHTLY apply the bronzer you got from mary kay LIGHLY, and then get a different blush brush and apply that Physican Formula Bronzer over it. Also add some to your forhead, chin, and nose, it will give your face a highlight look. I've spent tons of money on make up and especially bronzers, but the best one that I've tried is that Physican Formula. I use a MAC bronzer lightlty, and then I apply the other bronzer over it. And it looks HOT! For any other information hit me up.


Darlena.Roman@yahoo.com





And for Eyeshadows that are cheap and WORK Just as well as the EXPENSIVE ONES, liek MAC for instance is at SALLYS beauty supply store. It's called Sally Girl, and it's only 0.99 cents. They have bright colors which I love, it's thick, rich, and the color stays on all day. It's better eye shadow than Christian Doir which I spend almost 50 something dollars for.
Well then return it I hate when I hear people say they are stuck with something if you don't like it call you consultant our product are 100% guarenteed if you are not getting the results you want then it doesn't work for you it doesn't mean it doesn't work for others I have people who didn't like the old one love this one so just take it back that is the advantage of Mary Kay
I am a big fan of the bare escentual products. They make your skin look incredibly clear and they have bronzers too. They are very easy to apply and come in a powder form. You do need a brush to apply it though. Check out their reviews at http://www.viewpoints.com/Bare-Escentual鈥?/a>





Note: they have a starter kit that they sell at Sephora for like $65. It includes like 5 different components. But for one product, it is like $20- $25.





I also know a lot of people that like Smashbox products, but I dont know if they make a bronzer.





Good luck! And, I totally understand how you feel about people pushing products on you!
Mary Kay products are 100% refundable. You need to call your MK consultant and have her refund it or trade it out for another set of colors. I'm a consultant and I'm letting you know that you can get a complete refund instead of being stuck with it. If she tells you she can't refund it then she is wrong.
Hey, try Sugar Tropic Tan from Sephora... I absolutely LOVED IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin