Saturday, November 28, 2009

Has any one tried Thin Lizzy bronzing powder?

I seen this infomercial on T.V. Advertising Thin Lizzy bronzing powder it looks really good. If you've tried it please tell me if it's good. I don't normally get sucked into these infomercials but this looks good.


Heres a link-


http://www.netpharmacy.co.nz/thin-lizzy.鈥?/a>Has any one tried Thin Lizzy bronzing powder?
i'm sitting here with my wife, and she says don't waste your money. she had a friend, blah, blah, bla....Has any one tried Thin Lizzy bronzing powder?
personally I have used it and so has my sister... we both love it and want to buy more!! It doesnt look fake, it covers perfectly and it looks like u have naturally clear skin. better than foundation. Best of all it lasted me 6 months of regular use. Report Abuse

Googled - Thin Lizzy Manufacturer - looks like it's made in a paint factory in New Zealand - Scary!





http://www.alibaba.com/member/optiglo/aboutus.html Report Abuse

My bf's sister got it, she has darker skin so she really liked it. She put it on me once but i just looked orange. Personally I wouldnt use it on the body it just rubs off on your clothes. I would rather use fake tan.
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    healthy skin