Monday, November 30, 2009

Bronzing powder and spray tans?? help plz!?!?

Im pale as death but I can't do a natural tan b/c I have such a high risk of skin cancer in my family. I was considering getting a spray tan (the ones that last 2-3 weeks) with some bronzer for my face but I don't want to turn orange. Where is the best place to go/the best bronzer to use? Is there something I can do before hand that will ensure that I wont turn orange??? any and all help is appreciated!!!Bronzing powder and spray tans?? help plz!?!?
Arbonne Made in the Shade self tanner.


its brilliant i have been using it forever and it doesnt make you orange and you dont have to go in the sun! make sure you wash your hands after applying it though.


and then when you do go in the sun use Arbonne Liquid sunshine SPF 15 becaause it enhances your tan and really brings out the golden tones in yuor skin.





use both these products on your face and you wont have to use bronzer. i have been using these products for years and they give me a natural sun kissed golden tan without the harmful UV rays.


hope you find what you're looking for!Bronzing powder and spray tans?? help plz!?!?
Use lotion before hand especially on places like your knees, feet, elbows, hands, and neck. Use the spray on some ';hidden'; area first to make sure it works to your liking.





Personally I think pale skin the beautiful-even more beautiful than tan. I have stayed out of the sun the past two summers just to get pale. Everybody loves my skin color. But anyways...the best of luck to you!
im also extremely pale and i recommend that instead on getting a spray tan that will surely make you look like an orange, use those lotions that gradually give you a glow in usually about 7 days.
try this...........http://shop.avon.com/shopc/product_list.asp?level1_id=300%26amp;level2_id=303%26amp;pdept_id=344%26amp;dept_id=344%26amp;bnd=1
Hi there, exfoliate your whole body before going, this will remove any dead skin cells and make your tan last longer, moisturise daily to keep tan for longer.
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    healthy skin