Monday, November 30, 2009

To all Mary Kay Reps? For someone who uses Bronze 600 med coverage, what shade of loose powder should I use?

Is it golden bronze, light bronze or bronze? Can i use tinted moisturizer in place of foundation? if yes, which shade: bronze 1 or bronze 2? I have combination skin so that's why I use medium coverage?


I can't seem to find any rep here in my location for consultation?To all Mary Kay Reps? For someone who uses Bronze 600 med coverage, what shade of loose powder should I use?
Hi,


Med coverage 600 is oil absorbing foundation the shade 600 is bronze ( you are right in the middle) with yellow undertone


I would recommend Bronze 607 dual powder or Bronze 2 loose powder.


Bronze 2 tinted moisturizer.


Remember our products are 100% guaranteed so if the shade needs to be adjusted it is not a problem exchanging.To all Mary Kay Reps? For someone who uses Bronze 600 med coverage, what shade of loose powder should I use?
I'll address the other question of yours because the other two answered the powder part well. :)





If you are having problems finding a rep in your location, go to our website and if you are in the US, at the top of the screen is displayed ';Find a Representative';. Click that and then on the next screen, punch in your zip code. Write down the name and number of the lady listed. Each time you go to this screen, you get someone totally new.
Sandra D is absolutely correct on all the shades she suggested. Yes, you can use tinted moisturizer instead of foundation. It is a bit shearer than regular foundation and doesn't give as much coverage, but it is great for evening out your skin tone. I love it for weekends and other times when I don't want to wear full make-up. The medium coverage foundation is a good choice for your skin type - stick with it for all the times when you need good coverage or full makeup.





Feel free to check out my profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin