Monday, November 30, 2009

Should i wear bronze powder on my face if i have fair skin?

well it's fair but there's a pink undertone to it also. '


if so, which one??Should i wear bronze powder on my face if i have fair skin?
Bronzer looks great on almost anybody. I too have very pale skin with a pink undertone. I suggest CoverGirl TRUblend Microminerals Bronzer. It blends flawlessly and naturally with your skin but looks fantastic. Here is a link: http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>Should i wear bronze powder on my face if i have fair skin?
haaaai,


ofcourse you can wear bronzer, just make sure it isn't too dark and is the right colour for you.


Also, try not too apply too much, that's what many people get wrong with bronzer! You don't want to look overdone.





Try a cooler, lighter tone, this will look nice and natural on fair skin.


The trouble is with bronzer is that it can stick and set quite easily to your face before you have finished applying it to your desired areas, so be careful with that! Try to use a brush.





Good luck! Hope i helped. :)
Just make sureyou blend it with your neck, and don't use too much. Use a proper bronzing brush as well, the huuuge one i mean. It spreads it out more evenly. I use Rimmel Sunkissed bronzer, there's only two shades and i use the lighter one because i have fair skin.
u sounds like u have the same skin type as me...=) I think u should google Dinair Airbrush Makeup and get their shade alabaster...it would be prefect for ur coloring...i then use a shade call bronze 2 as my bronzer..i have been using their makeup for years and i LOVE it...its makes my skin look flawless and it stays on all day...its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin...hope i helped in some way...=)
If you want to wear a bronze powder, just go with a light one, you wouldn't want a dark one...it might look weird, especially if you have fair skin. good luuck!








-Cassie%26lt;33
I say try a little bit on your face and see how it looks.





Return the favor?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
they make light shades of bronzer for fair skin, I am one of them. look around a drugstore or shop online to get ideas
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    healthy skin