Monday, November 30, 2009

To all Mary Kay reps again! R u sure about the bronze 2 loose powder?

Thanks for answering my 1st question. I checked out the recommended podwers - bronze 2 loose powder, bronze 2 tinted moisturizer and bronze 607 dual coverage - they looked darker than my complexion. I couldn't test them b/c they are sold OTC %26amp; wouldnt be opened for testn unless you r buyn them. So should i go ahead %26amp; get them as you had recommended? Please, remember i use the bronze 600 med cov foundation.


THANKS!





PS: I am African %26amp; I live in Africa; West Africa to be preciseTo all Mary Kay reps again! R u sure about the bronze 2 loose powder?
Try before you buy is a philosophy Mary Kay uses. Why can't you open them to try them? The consultant doesn't lose anything for you to try them. If you don't like them, all she has to do is fill out a form and she gets a replacement for free.





No obligation to try before you buy.





Contact me at my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin