Saturday, November 28, 2009

Whats a good bronzing powder for my face? ?

I dont want to be bronze bronze, i want to have shimmer to my face! So it shouldnt be dark! Something light!


Thank you ladies!! Ur advice would be appreciated!!


%26lt;3 Whats a good bronzing powder for my face? ?
Elizabeth Arden does a nice one so does Versace.What you need is a shimmer powder not bronzer....Whats a good bronzing powder for my face? ?
I love Hoola by benefit! ( you can find it at Macy's and it is bit pricey, but lasts forever and works great) It seriously works on any skin tone, from really fair to dark! and it gives a natural but really pretty glow and shimmer.


If your not willing to shell out 25 bucks then physicians formula bronzers/blushes ( that you can find it at any drug store) also work pretty good. Just watch out how much you put on it can get orangey.


Good luck =]
I love bodyshops bronzer, they have one which comes sort of in a brush which comes out when you use it, also they have little bronzing pearls in a tub too, I prefer bodyshop bronzer as its not too dark, its the first bronzer i ever tried as my mum had the bronzing pearls and ive tried other things in between but bodyshop is still my favourite. Also Barry M bronzer is pretty good and i think cheaper, again not too dark but enough to give you that glow when you need it x





http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/bin/venda?e鈥?/a> (my fav)





http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/invt/07295





http://www.barrym.co.uk/products/product鈥?/a>
I have 3 favorites: MAC is amazing and they have a large selection to choose from. Victoria Secret is awesome as well and is more ';shimmery'; than MAC. Currently i'm using the physicians formula from target(or walmart). I've tried 2 different shades, the first was extremely bronze unless you applied carefully not liberally. the second was the lightest shade they offer and it gave off this amazing glow. i have fair to medium skin so i really liked it. it comes in a square clear container and the makeup itself are lines, each line a different shade but meant to be blended.
okay, you can use the huge brushes that they sell at bath %26amp;body works. Its a huge makeup brush and when you apply it on to your body or face it gives the shimmery touchy that you are looking for. I went to American Eagle the other day and they were selling it too, but the scent was different of course. And I am pretty sure Victoria Secerts sells that product too, but just remeber that they are going to smell different depending on what store you pruchase it from because its not the same company who makes them, I think. But they all look the same and do the same job accept that they will smell different depending on what store you purchase it from and they might sell different sizes cause the ones that I saw at American eagle were huge. Anyways that's one of the options. The other ones is that if you go to like a Bare Minerals store or Sephora they might sell a bronzer of the color or shade you're looking for. If you don't have a Bare Minerals store near you then to their website. I believe its bareminerals.com or you can just google bare minerals and you'll find the main website. Sheer cover also sells bronzer . I think its like the shade J.LO wears. Just either google or go to sheercover.com to see more varities.





I hope this helped. Bare minerals and sheer cover sell like the best makeup, you can't tell or feel like you're wearing it.
MAC's bronzing powder is by far the best! Comes in a great range of colours with some gold shimmer (not too much that it looks fake) but it really makes you glow. Have a look on their website. If you don't want to pay more than $30 then try Australis bronzer. It is a great colour and has gold shimmer in it to make you glow. They are both pressed powders rather than loose.
YSL sun powder compact choose a light shade.


very good comes with face brush you can also use i to highlight your cheekbones. spreads evenly i wouldn't use any other 1 and believe me i'v tried them all as i have dry skin and this doesn't affect me at all. my friends always comment on how good it looks!!!
I can't recommend Prestige Skin Loving Minerals make-up enough,it's fantastic,natural looking,does not contain talc,will not clog-pores etc


they have a selection of bronzing colours but the effect you are after (which is the one I go for is Pure shimmer)


I highly recommend all their products!
Hey my favorite bronzer by far is Bronze Bohme (medium) by Vani-t, you apply it with a big fluffly brush, it makes you skin look slightly bronzed (an you can layer if you want it darker), slightly shimmery and makes your skin look flawless!
i use on from NYC! it's really good and only cheap it's kinda mosaic so if you want a darker look in the summer you can and a lighter look in the winter!
i use fake bake which is really good for a night out...this is a bit pricey at 拢25


one for the day time i use avons arabian glow in shimmering bronze its only about 拢8.


hope you find one you like soon
greulan bronzing powder is amazing





it is expensive but it is the best
Rimmel have a good selection of bronzing products.
I like Guerlain's one %26amp; also Chanel does a nice one. It's a case of trying them %26amp; seeing which one u like.
Sounds really cheap and crappy, but Collection 2000 do great ones!
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    healthy skin