Saturday, November 28, 2009

Best Bronzing Powder?

I am ADDICTED to bronzing powder and I need to know a really good bronzing powder that doesnt break my bank..=P


I have tried lancome but that gave me more of a red glittery look which I didnt want! I want a bronzing powder that doesnt make me look orange either, I've tried the body shop bronzer but it makes me look fake and orange tinted!Best Bronzing Powder?
I use the one from Superdrug (their own range) called Solait I think. It's a powder one, without any glitter which gives a natural look. You need to use it with a big brusg though as it doesn't spread well %26amp; looks blotchy otherwise.


it is only 拢3.49.


otherwise, Guerlain is pretty good. (but more expensive)Best Bronzing Powder?
Any bronzing pearls


Benefit Hoola


Collection 2000 if ur a bit skint


Solait from Superdrug is amazing - i use that one!!!
the bourjois bronzer is really amazing


and smells like chocolate


it has a picture of chocolate on the front, and opens like a book


try it
Physicians Formula is amazing. Been using that for years. The mosiac bronzer, which comes in different shades. L'oreal 'True Match' blush is awesome too. They have some bronzey colors that I use. Goodluck.
Dior definitely!Other than that,try Guerlain or Mac....
arbonne.com


Awesome bronzer %26amp; amazing products overall. Very natural and you only need a tiny bit. It lasts forever.
i use the covergirl bronzer... i am in love !
Dove bronzer is great, its a cream. its actually better than the powder because you dont feel like a cake queen.
rimmel sun bronzing powder is great


zoe babe..x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin