Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best drugstore bronzing powder?

If you've found any brand to work well, please let me know?





Thank you :)What is the best drugstore bronzing powder?
This is not a drugstore one, but it is cheap works great.


MaryKay Bronzer is great. It doesn't make you to dark and it gives you a nice glow. Its is also a pallet type product so you can use more light or dark.


Hope this helped :)


Its my favorite.


What is the best drugstore bronzing powder?
I have Victoria's Secret bronzing powder, half is shimmer and half is the bronzer. I love it! You can choose which you want more or do a mix of it. Its about 18 dollars I think.
Physician's Formula works well and is inexpensive.
Save your money girl, the sun is free.
A tanning bed
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    healthy skin