Monday, November 30, 2009

Is a bronzing brush the same a s a powder brush?

I havent got much money but am investing (well, hardly, 拢1.95 each) in some tinted moisturizer and loose powder to keep my make up simple ...i already own a short stubby handle brush i use for bronzing but want to know if i can use this for applying loose powder or do I need a new powder brush...if so can u tell me where to find a really cheap one like 拢3 or under maybe up to 拢4.50..told u i wasnt spending much! lol :) thanks In the UK pleaseIs a bronzing brush the same a s a powder brush?
I apply my bronzer with a powder brush.


So i dont see why you can't apply powder with a bronzer brush.


It saves money :).


You'll just have to work around your face as it won't cover as big an area as a powder brush.


But you'll be fine to use it :).Is a bronzing brush the same a s a powder brush?
I'm pretty sure you could use your bronzing brush as a loose power brush too, but make sure it's clean..if not, just buy a pack of powder puffs, I think the cheapest places in the UK to buy them are in Superdrug, but if you have a Bodycare shop near you, that's amazingly cheap but really good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin